BUCKET - 25Kg - 10Kg
Items 502100 - 502102
Single-component adhesive in dispersion with very low water content for gluing wooden floors including large formats (17/22 mm) of stable essences on cementitious substrates with a humidity content of less than or equal to 2% or on other absorbent substrates. Floors glued with REVIN have excellent tenacity, adhesion and permanent elasticity.
To obtain effective and long-lasting bonding, the substrate must meet the following requirements:
- humidity lower than or equal to 2% measured in depth with a carbide hygrometer;
- absence of hygroscopic lightening materials in the screed and adequate insulation if these materials are contained in the underlying layers;
- adequate surface finish, not too “coarse” and not too smooth. In the latter case, prepare the surface by roughing with a steel brush or other method;
- absence of inconsistent or dusty parts. In this case, the screed must first be treated with PRIMACRIL (see technical data sheet);
- absence of loose cracks or other evident defects.
Before carrying out the installation it is also necessary to check that the humidity of the wood is in balance with that of the environment. Apply REVIN with the appropriate notched trowel taking care to "work" the adhesive in order to incorporate any impurities from the substrate which could cause detachments. Always apply small quantities of product to avoid the formation of a "skin". Lay the planks applying strong pressure and "beating" them to optimize their adjustment.
Wetting the heads of the tablets with glue is recommended, but gluing them to the sides is absolutely to be avoided. Before sanding and finishing the floors, wait until the wood has returned the water absorbed by the adhesive to the environment. Under normal conditions this occurs within 3 weeks but can vary according to many factors (ambient temperature and humidity, essence...).
For this reason it is necessary to measure the humidity of the wood which must be in equilibrium with the ambient humidity and in any case between 8 and 12% before proceeding with the finishing.
Do not apply the product below 10°C and above 30°C.
Fear the frost.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.