Easy Gres Protective anti-dirt for outdoors
INDICATIVE CONSUMPTION UP TO 40 SQM / 1 LT
- Microemulsion of hard resins with high chemical inertia for the anti-wear and anti-dirt treatment of outdoor porcelain stoneware floors.
What does he do
- Protective for ceramic materials and porcelain stoneware with a rough, raw, natural and structured fi nish, for outdoor flooring.
- Ideal for the dirt-repellent protection of non-slip materials and for floors subject to heavy wear or traffic
- It simplifies the frequent and/or extraordinary cleaning operations of ceramic materials which tend to retain dirt, forming a barrier resistant to wear and scratches, which prevents dirt from adhering
- It does not alter the slipperiness of the material
- It can give a moderate increase in gloss, depending on the type of surface
- It is reversible and can be removed by specific washing with DETERFLASH ( GEAL ).
How to use
- Product ready to use
- It is applied pure on a clean and dry surface, in two or more coats, by spray or with a brush/pad/liquid spreader
- Distribute it evenly avoiding excesses
- Wait at least two hours between the first and second coat, avoiding walking on the surface
- Avoid applying the product at temperatures below 10°C.
I choose it because...
- Applies easily
- Prevents dirt from adhering to the surface
- It is specially designed for outdoors
- 1 Lt bottle - Code 613194
- 5Lt tank - Code 613196
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.