Termoblock Thermal insulation for outdoors
5LT and 10LT tank
INDICATIVE CONSUMPTION FROM 8 TO 12 SQM / 1 LT ACCORDING TO MATERIAL ABSORPTION
- Impregnator based on silane-siloxane oligomers, leveling and synergistic in aqueous emulsion, to reduce the thermal dispersion of absorbent building materials.
What does he do
- Innovative protective impregnator for the thermal insulating treatment of the external perimeter walls of medium-high absorption buildings such as bricks, stones and plaster
- The product penetrates deeply through the pores of the material which, treated in this way, maintains its thermal insulation characteristics unchanged and constant
- TERMOBLOCK is breathable, colourless, does not alter the appearance of the material
- Ideal for interventions to improve the energy efficiency of buildings as an alternative to the creation of external cladding
- The performance of TERMOBLOCK as a thermal insulator has been experimentally verified by the Institute for Building Technologies
How to use
- Ready to use product
- Shake before using
- It is applied in one or more coats, depending on the absorption of the material, on clean and dry surfaces, or uniformly damp, with a brush or spray with low pressure sprayers, avoiding nebulizing the product
- Do not use compressors
- Wet the surface to be treated evenly, from bottom to top
- Remove any drips or excess product with a clean cloth
- Wait for it to dry completely before applying a subsequent coat of product.
I choose it because...
- It reduces up to 25% the thermal dispersion of wet materials
- It can be used as an alternative to external cladding
- It is easy to use and cheap
5 LT tank - Code 639422
10 LT tank - Code 639424
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.